E X P E L | Moonrise Detox MaskRegular price $35.00
This eco-luxe formula feels magic with help from pillowy marshmallow root extract, exfoliating walnut and night sky coconut charcoal. We’ve even added in fresh pineapple extract, spinach extract and bearberry to enhance lightening properties. You’re welcome.
Expel contains potent ingredients to exfoliate, detoxify, soothe acne and eczema, reduce dark spots, redness and eruptions, repair damaged cells and heal wounds. It is a true powerhouse product that all skin types will benefit from.
+ What's inside? (real stuff, not numbers)
Activated Coconut Charcoal
An incredible multi-focussed product that draws out impurities, deeply cleanses and shrinks pores and exfoliates without destroying the skins natural oil barrier.
Who would've thought a basic shrub would have such incredible benefits from seed to flower! It has over 190 anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory nutrients, helps prevent dryness and can fade scarring.
A pretty little flower that aims to rebalance your skins natural oil production, helps clear up redness and calms irritated skin.
A type of seaweed, this beauty helps reduce eruptions associated with acne, detoxifies pores and of course, promotes collagen growth which results in improved skin elasticity.
Mix 2 pumps of FREEDOM with 10c sized amount of EXPEL and a few drops of water in your palm to create a paste resembling cake batter. Use your fingers to spread the product around your face evenly - avoid your eye area. Leave your mask on for 15mins until dry.
To remove: Pat your face with water until the mask softens and begin small, soft circular motions to turn the mask into a scrub, continue for 2mins. Rinse well and apply QUENCH, VELVET and/or SURGE .
*Life hack: remove EXPEL when in the shower to avoid a little bit of mess*
+ When to use
+ Anything else?
For the most potent pre-event results (start 4 weeks prior to event) use FREEDOM, EXPEL & then VELVET - you can bundle all of these here and save!
+ What's inside?
Activated Charcoal (Coconut), Crushed Walnut, Australian White Clay, Pineapple extract, Bearberry extract, Seabuckthorn extract, Beta Glucan, Linden extract, Kale extract, Marshmallow Root extract, Spinach extract, Bladderwrack extract, Ferulic Acid, Resveratrol extract.
All items ordered and purchased will be shipped within 3 business days (unless otherwise noted or organised). We generally ship via Australia Post, but can also ship via Sendle if deemed appropriate.
After leaving our headquarters, your delivery should occur within 2-5 business days for domestic post and between 5-20 days for international post. Once posted, you will receive an email notification with tracking information for your parcel.
After leaving our headquarters, your delivery should occur within 5-20 days. Once posted, you will receive an email notification with tracking information for your parcel.
International orders need to pass through customs in all countries and can take up to 4 weeks to reach you. This is out of our control.
You are responsible for 100% of the fees enforced by customs in your country. We will not be responsible for any customs charges that occur, we will not provide a refund or exchange if you decide to forgo said charges.
1. All shipments will require an authority to leave. If you won't be home, leave instructions in the notes section or send us an email so we can forward this to the courier. If you advise us of any specific delivery instructions in your order, we will endeavour to comply with these instructions to the extent reasonably within our control.
2. Once your parcel is delivered, ownership of goods transfers to you. You are responsible for any loss or damage suffered in connection with delivery of your ordered products. If you request to have your products delivered to a work/business premises, you are responsible for obtaining clearance for security or other which can apply to you delivery location. We do not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of your parcel once it has been delivered according to your instructions.
3. We can only commit to the same delivery window as our couriers, both with Australia and Internationally.
4. The courier may ask for proof of identity from the person accepting the delivery.
5. We do not accept responsibility for orders that are incorrectly placed or delivery details that are incorrect at the time of ordering. If you discover either of the above are incorrect, you MUST notify us via email within 24hours of placing your order. We will endeavour to alter the order and/or incorrect details, however there are no guarantees if this is not done within 24hours.