F R E E D O M | Whipped Milk Cleanser 125mlRegular price $48.00
Here’s a plant-based cleanser clever enough to completely remove makeup and purify pores.
From acne-prone skin through to soft ageing faces. The FREEDOM cream cleanser emulsifies grime and locks in hydration.
Blending heavenly fruit extracts (think pineapple and kakadu plum) with nourishing oils (like certified organic lime peel), FREEDOM’s the eco-luxe cream cleanser for fearlessly fresh faces.
What's inside (real stuff, not numbers)
Goodbye flaky dead skin cells, hello new cell production. Think happy, healthy skin enriched with soothing Vitamin C helping to support collagen and elastin fibres.
Lime Peel Oil
Here’s your little secret to help build your skins immunity and balance the microbiome and increase skin tone by building stronger circulation and tissues.
Australian Native Botanicals
A wild-crafted blend of Kakadu Plum, Lilly Pilly, Quandong and Papaya extracts help to brighten, soothe, hydrate and exfoliate all in one with naturally occuring Vitamin A, C and E that penetrate into your skin cells (not sit on the surface).
All of our extracts are created using Cellular Extraction methods which means their entire cell blueprint is protected and bioavailable and not damaged by heat or chemical processing methods.
Mental health benefits
Cold Pressed Lime Peel Oil
Inhaling this beauty as you cleanse can also improve your self-worth mindset and reduce feelings of anxiety.
Rosemary Leaf Extract
Improves your mood and clears your mind whilst relieving mental stress.
Mix 4-5 pumps (1 pump if no make-up) of FREEDOM with a splash of water and take your time working over the face using teensy fingertip circles, often stopping to cup your hands over your nose and mouth and take a deep breath in. Add a few extra droplets of water as the cleanser thickens for a deeper, more luxurious clean. Focus on areas such as acne eruptions, fine lines, sensitivity and dryness. Rinse thoroughly, cupping generous handfuls of water to the face and neck until your face is clean.
Follow up with either QUENCH, SURGE and/or VELVET. Or keep it simple and just as effective and choose 1 of the above to finish.
When to use
Morning, night and whenever you g-damn please. Next stop, blissville. Population you.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Decyl Glucoside, Vegetable (Palm Free) Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil^, Cetyl Alcohol (Coconut)^, Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Cold Pressed Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia) Peel Oil**, Glyceryl Caprylate, Pineapple (Ananas Sativus) Extract*, Banskia (Serrata Flower) Extract*, Kakadu Plum (Terminalia Ferdinandiana) Extract*, Quandong (Santalum Acuminatum) Extract*
*Organic, **Certified Organic, ^Nut derived ingredient
All items ordered and purchased will be shipped within 3 business days (unless otherwise noted or organised). We generally ship via Australia Post, but can also ship via Sendle if deemed appropriate.
After leaving our headquarters, your delivery should occur within 2-5 business days for domestic post and between 5-20 days for international post. Once posted, you will receive an email notification with tracking information for your parcel.
After leaving our headquarters, your delivery should occur within 5-20 days. Once posted, you will receive an email notification with tracking information for your parcel.
International orders need to pass through customs in all countries and can take up to 4 weeks to reach you. This is out of our control.
You are responsible for 100% of the fees enforced by customs in your country. We will not be responsible for any customs charges that occur, we will not provide a refund or exchange if you decide to forgo said charges.
1. All shipments will require an authority to leave. If you won't be home, leave instructions in the notes section or send us an email so we can forward this to the courier. If you advise us of any specific delivery instructions in your order, we will endeavour to comply with these instructions to the extent reasonably within our control.
2. Once your parcel is delivered, ownership of goods transfers to you. You are responsible for any loss or damage suffered in connection with delivery of your ordered products. If you request to have your products delivered to a work/business premises, you are responsible for obtaining clearance for security or other which can apply to you delivery location. We do not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of your parcel once it has been delivered according to your instructions.
3. We can only commit to the same delivery window as our couriers, both with Australia and Internationally.
4. The courier may ask for proof of identity from the person accepting the delivery.
5. We do not accept responsibility for orders that are incorrectly placed or delivery details that are incorrect at the time of ordering. If you discover either of the above are incorrect, you MUST notify us via email within 24hours of placing your order. We will endeavour to alter the order and/or incorrect details, however there are no guarantees if this is not done within 24hours.