In-depth Virtual Skin ConsultRegular price $65.00
Unsure where to start with your skin? We have your answer!
With 45years consulting patients 1 to 1, Connie has seen every possible skin concern, problem, cause and has provided solutions to even the most challenging cases.
We are all different when it comes to lifestyle, skin problems, mindset issues and so whilst it's easy to jump at the first opportunity of a 'skin-miracle', you may require some more steps a long the way to help you get the results you're after.
Your Virtual 45minute Skin Consult with Connie is very in-depth (Connie is well known for her VERY thorough consults).
We delve right into lots of areas:
1. Your skins history
2. Your lifestyle factors
3. Potential causes of your concern
4. What products you're using at the moment
5. How effective they are for you.. there's lots of things we'll talk about!
6. We'll help you put a plan in place to start getting RESULTS!
*50% of the cost of the consult will be credited back to you after your first product purchase*
HOW TO BOOK:
- Simply select your preferred 'Day & Time' above.
- When you receive your booking confirmation email, there is a link to complete an online form for us to better understand your skin before your consult. This form must be sent back PRIOR to your consult.
All items ordered and purchased will be shipped within 3 business days (unless otherwise noted or organised). We generally ship via Australia Post, but can also ship via Sendle if deemed appropriate.
After leaving our headquarters, your delivery should occur within 2-5 business days for domestic post and between 5-20 days for international post. Once posted, you will receive an email notification with tracking information for your parcel.
After leaving our headquarters, your delivery should occur within 5-20 days. Once posted, you will receive an email notification with tracking information for your parcel.
International orders need to pass through customs in all countries and can take up to 4 weeks to reach you. This is out of our control.
You are responsible for 100% of the fees enforced by customs in your country. We will not be responsible for any customs charges that occur, we will not provide a refund or exchange if you decide to forgo said charges.
1. All shipments will require an authority to leave. If you won't be home, leave instructions in the notes section or send us an email so we can forward this to the courier. If you advise us of any specific delivery instructions in your order, we will endeavour to comply with these instructions to the extent reasonably within our control.
2. Once your parcel is delivered, ownership of goods transfers to you. You are responsible for any loss or damage suffered in connection with delivery of your ordered products. If you request to have your products delivered to a work/business premises, you are responsible for obtaining clearance for security or other which can apply to you delivery location. We do not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of your parcel once it has been delivered according to your instructions.
3. We can only commit to the same delivery window as our couriers, both with Australia and Internationally.
4. The courier may ask for proof of identity from the person accepting the delivery.
5. We do not accept responsibility for orders that are incorrectly placed or delivery details that are incorrect at the time of ordering. If you discover either of the above are incorrect, you MUST notify us via email within 24hours of placing your order. We will endeavour to alter the order and/or incorrect details, however there are no guarantees if this is not done within 24hours.