Q U E N C H | Chilled Juice Jelly 60mlRegular price $53.00
QUENCH cools, soothes and rehydrates – making it your go-to supple-inducing best friend or post-sun sidekick. Packed with a symphony of plant-derived vitamins and minerals, you’ll love the feel of Hyaluronic Acid on your skin, AKA a plant version of the natural moisture attractor and skin cell plumper. The gentle cucumber and mandarin scent will not only make you feel like its Summer all year round, but will help alleviate mental exhaustion, nervous tension and restlessness.
What’s inside (real stuff, not numbers)
Plant-Based Hyaluronic Acid
Known as a ‘temporary plumper’ and a naturally occurring substance in the body, this beauty offers long-lasting moisture, helps to smooth fine lines and creates a protective barrier for that glistening skin of yours.
Buh-bye chronically inflamed skin (for young and mature!). Milk Thistle helps soothe and protect skin cell regeneration. Hydrated and softened skin for that smooth, supple look.
Cucumber Essential Oil (Cold Pressed)
Cucumber oil helps soothe, cool and stimulate healthy skin cell regeneration which is perfect for inflamed and angry acne, or mature skin.
Mandarin Essential Oil (Cold Pressed)
Acne and acne scars no more! A gentle pigment lightener to give you clear, smooth skin. Not to mention, smells divine.
Australian Native Botanicals
A wild-crafted blend of Kakadu Plum, Lilly Pilly, Quandong and Papaya extracts help to brighten, soothe, hydrate and exfoliate all in one with naturally occurring Vitamin A, C and E that penetrate into your skin cells (not sit on the surface).
All of our extracts are created using Cellular Extraction methods which means their entire cell blueprint is protected and bioavailable and not damaged by heat or chemical processing methods.
Mental Health benefit
Cucumber Essential Oil
Alleviates feelings of mental exhaustion and nervousness and initiates peace of mind.
Mandarin Essential Oil
Helps with nervous tension, restlessness and can settle insomnia.
After cleansing, apply 1-2 pumps of QUENCH to the face and neck, gently massaging into the skin like the self-lovin’ goddess you are. Stop occasionally to cup your hands over your nose and mouth and take a few deep breaths of the Mandarin and Cucumber oil. QUENCH can be used before/with SURGE to improve absorption. For the warmer months, you can store Quench in the fridge for ultimate frosty freshness.
When to use
After cleansing with FREEDOM and before using SURGE. Quench can be used on its own after cleansing for a very simple skin care routine that will bring nourishment, healing and results.
This beauty doubles as a post-shaving soothing gel that heals and nourishes your skin.
Purified water, Vegetable (Palm Free) Glycerine, Hyaluronic Acid (Vegan), Desert Lime (Citrus Glauca) Extract, Elderflower (Sambucus Nigra) Extract, Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum) Extract, Mushroom (Sclerotium) Gum, Radish Root (Lactobacillus) Ferment, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Fruit Extract^, Aspen Bark (Populus Tremuloides) Extract, Cold Pressed Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Oil, Cold Pressed Mandarin (Citrus Reticulata) Essential Oil.
^ Nut derived ingredient
All items ordered and purchased will be shipped within 3 business days (unless otherwise noted or organised). We generally ship via Australia Post, but can also ship via Sendle if deemed appropriate.
After leaving our headquarters, your delivery should occur within 2-5 business days for domestic post and between 5-20 days for international post. Once posted, you will receive an email notification with tracking information for your parcel.
After leaving our headquarters, your delivery should occur within 5-20 days. Once posted, you will receive an email notification with tracking information for your parcel.
International orders need to pass through customs in all countries and can take up to 4 weeks to reach you. This is out of our control.
You are responsible for 100% of the fees enforced by customs in your country. We will not be responsible for any customs charges that occur, we will not provide a refund or exchange if you decide to forgo said charges.
1. All shipments will require an authority to leave. If you won't be home, leave instructions in the notes section or send us an email so we can forward this to the courier. If you advise us of any specific delivery instructions in your order, we will endeavour to comply with these instructions to the extent reasonably within our control.
2. Once your parcel is delivered, ownership of goods transfers to you. You are responsible for any loss or damage suffered in connection with delivery of your ordered products. If you request to have your products delivered to a work/business premises, you are responsible for obtaining clearance for security or other which can apply to you delivery location. We do not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of your parcel once it has been delivered according to your instructions.
3. We can only commit to the same delivery window as our couriers, both with Australia and Internationally.
4. The courier may ask for proof of identity from the person accepting the delivery.
5. We do not accept responsibility for orders that are incorrectly placed or delivery details that are incorrect at the time of ordering. If you discover either of the above are incorrect, you MUST notify us via email within 24hours of placing your order. We will endeavour to alter the order and/or incorrect details, however there are no guarantees if this is not done within 24hours.