V E L V E T | Golden Glow Elixir 30mlRegular price $58.00
Think a deeply nourishing face oil made from 13 organic, planted fruit trees to rebalance, brighten and moisturise. The result? Glowing, more radiant skin soothed from acne and softened from ageing. Yes, this is real life.
When they were counting the wonders of the world, we think someone missed these thirteen. So we bottled them to keep safe and transport your skin to another dreamy place 7 days a week.
+ What’s inside (real stuff, not numbers)
A potent skin texture rejuvenator, this oil helps reverse skin damage by stimulating the outer skin cells and its natural Punicic Acid helps soothe with its anti-inflammatory properties.
Raspberry Seed Oil
We swear raspberry seed oil has superpowers. Naturally occurring Ellagic Acid reduces the destruction of precious collagen while its Vitamin E protects against premature ageing and phytosterols hydrate all in one. UV protecting qualities.
Carrot Seed Oil
Carrot seed oil helps heal damaged skin and has high antimicrobial activity, helping acne prone skin fight off bacteria and other nasties. As a total bonus, this beauty minimises pores while tightening and toning skin. UV protecting qualities.
The ultimate microbiome balancer! This incredible ingredient protects collagen and elastin cells from degrading, strengthens the skins immune system and has active wound-healing actions.
+ Mental Health benefits
Sandalwood Essential Oil
Initiating mental clarity and stress resistance.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Mood enhancer, mild sedative and calming properties .
Rain 1 pump of the VELVET oil elixir onto fingertips before massaging into the face and neck until completely absorbed. Take a second to cup your hands over your nose and mouth and receive the activating scents it has to offer.
+ When to use
Velvet can be used after QUENCH and SURGE in a multi-step routine but can also be used on its own straight after cleansing with FREEDOM.
For the most potent pre-event results (start 4 weeks prior to event) use FREEDOM, EXPEL & then VELVET - you can bundle all of these here and save!
+ Anything else?
Indulge in VELVET twice per week for best results. This can be gradually increased to 5 days per week.
+ Full ingredients
Macadamia Nut Oil*, Hazelnut Oil*, Avocado Oil*, Rosehip Oil*, Grapeseed Oil*, Pomegranate Oil*, Raspberry Seed Oil*, Flaxseed Oil*, Carrot Seed Oil, Helichrysum*, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil*, Sandalwood Essential Oil*, Lime Essential Oil* *Certified Organic
All items ordered and purchased will be shipped within 3 business days (unless otherwise noted or organised). We generally ship via Australia Post, but can also ship via Sendle if deemed appropriate.
After leaving our headquarters, your delivery should occur within 2-5 business days for domestic post and between 5-20 days for international post. Once posted, you will receive an email notification with tracking information for your parcel.
After leaving our headquarters, your delivery should occur within 5-20 days. Once posted, you will receive an email notification with tracking information for your parcel.
International orders need to pass through customs in all countries and can take up to 4 weeks to reach you. This is out of our control.
You are responsible for 100% of the fees enforced by customs in your country. We will not be responsible for any customs charges that occur, we will not provide a refund or exchange if you decide to forgo said charges.
1. All shipments will require an authority to leave. If you won't be home, leave instructions in the notes section or send us an email so we can forward this to the courier. If you advise us of any specific delivery instructions in your order, we will endeavour to comply with these instructions to the extent reasonably within our control.
2. Once your parcel is delivered, ownership of goods transfers to you. You are responsible for any loss or damage suffered in connection with delivery of your ordered products. If you request to have your products delivered to a work/business premises, you are responsible for obtaining clearance for security or other which can apply to you delivery location. We do not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of your parcel once it has been delivered according to your instructions.
3. We can only commit to the same delivery window as our couriers, both with Australia and Internationally.
4. The courier may ask for proof of identity from the person accepting the delivery.
5. We do not accept responsibility for orders that are incorrectly placed or delivery details that are incorrect at the time of ordering. If you discover either of the above are incorrect, you MUST notify us via email within 24hours of placing your order. We will endeavour to alter the order and/or incorrect details, however there are no guarantees if this is not done within 24hours.