SOAR BundleRegular price $122.00
The SOAR Bundle has been specifically curated for skin types struggling with sensitivity, oiliness, acne, redness and irritation and will help to gently clean, heal and repair your skins microbiome back to balance.
FREEDOM Cream Cleanser gently removes debris, dirt and makeup with the help of Pineapple and Quandong Extracts and leaves your skin hydrated and soft (not squeaky!).
QUENCH Jelly is packed full of naturally occurring Vitamin C with Desert Lime, Elderflower Extract tightens and reduces pores which creates a smoother feel and Milk Thistle is the ultimate anti-inflammatory which calms stressed skin. Plant-based Hyaluronic Acid also corrects hydration levels.
EXPEL is used 1-2 times per week and is a powerhouse of ingredients designed to purify, lighten and brighten (Activated Coconut Charcoal & Bearberry), improve skin structure (Seabuckthorn), balance oil production (Linden), relieve skin irritations such as eczema, acne and dermatities (Marshmallow Root & Bladderwrack) and protects and repairs skin cells (Ferrulic Acid).
AM + PM: Mix 2-3 pumps (1 pump if no make-up) of FREEDOM with a splash of water and take your time working over the face using teensy fingertip circles, often stopping to cup your hands over your nose and mouth and take a deep breath in. Add a few extra droplets of water as the cleanser thickens for a deeper, more luxurious clean. Focus on areas such as acne eruptions, fine lines, sensitivity and dryness.
Apply 1 pump of QUENCH to the face and neck, gently massaging into the skin like the self-lovin’ goddess you are. Stop occasionally to cup your hands over your nose and mouth and take a few deep breaths in.
Once to twice a week: Mix 2 pumps of FREEDOM with 10c sized amount of EXPEL and a few drops of water in your palm to create a paste resembling cake batter. Use your fingers to spread the product around your face evenly - avoid your eye area. Leave your mask on for 15mins until dry. To remove, pat your face with water until the mask dampens & softens and begin small, soft circular motions to turn the mask into a scrub, continue for 2mins. Rinse well and apply QUENCH.
*Life hack: remove EXPEL when in the shower to avoid a little bit of mess*
+ When to use
Morning + Night + Bi-Weekly
+ Anything else?
Expel contains potent ingredients to exfoliate, detoxify, soothe acne and eczema, reduce dark spots, redness and eruptions, repair damaged cells and heal wounds. It is a true powerhouse product that all skin types will benefit from.
+ What's inside?
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Decyl Glucoside, Vegetable (Palm Free) Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil^, Cetyl Alcohol (Coconut)^, Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Cold Pressed Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia) Peel Oil**, Glyceryl Caprylate, Pineapple (Ananas Sativus) Extract*, Banskia (Serrata Flower) Extract*, Kakadu Plum (Terminalia Ferdinandiana) Extract*, Quandong (Santalum Acuminatum) Extract*
*Organic, **Certified Organic, ^Nut derived ingredient
Purified water, Vegetable (Palm Free) Glycerine, Hyaluronic Acid (Vegan), Desert Lime (Citrus Glauca) Extract, Elderflower (Sambucus Nigra) Extract, Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum) Extract, Mushroom (Sclerotium) Gum, Radish Root (Lactobacillus) Ferment, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Fruit Extract^, Aspen Bark (Populus Tremuloides) Extract, Cold Pressed Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Oil, Cold Pressed Mandarin (Citrus Reticulata) Essential Oil.
^ Nut derived ingredient
Activated Charcoal (Coconut), Crushed Walnut, Australian White Clay, Pineapple extract, Bearberry extract, Seabuckthorn extract, Beta Glucan, Linden extract, Kale extract, Marshmallow Root extract, Spinach extract, Bladderwrack extract, Ferulic Acid, Resveratrol extract.
+ Does not contain
Sulfates (SLS/SLES), EDTA, Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Harsh Petrochemicals, Triethanolamine, Synthetic Fragrances, Silicones, Mineral Oils, Artificial Colours.
All items ordered and purchased will be shipped within 3 business days (unless otherwise noted or organised). We generally ship via Australia Post, but can also ship via Sendle if deemed appropriate.
After leaving our headquarters, your delivery should occur within 2-5 business days for domestic post and between 5-20 days for international post. Once posted, you will receive an email notification with tracking information for your parcel.
After leaving our headquarters, your delivery should occur within 5-20 days. Once posted, you will receive an email notification with tracking information for your parcel.
International orders need to pass through customs in all countries and can take up to 4 weeks to reach you. This is out of our control.
You are responsible for 100% of the fees enforced by customs in your country. We will not be responsible for any customs charges that occur, we will not provide a refund or exchange if you decide to forgo said charges.
1. All shipments will require an authority to leave. If you won't be home, leave instructions in the notes section or send us an email so we can forward this to the courier. If you advise us of any specific delivery instructions in your order, we will endeavour to comply with these instructions to the extent reasonably within our control.
2. Once your parcel is delivered, ownership of goods transfers to you. You are responsible for any loss or damage suffered in connection with delivery of your ordered products. If you request to have your products delivered to a work/business premises, you are responsible for obtaining clearance for security or other which can apply to you delivery location. We do not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of your parcel once it has been delivered according to your instructions.
3. We can only commit to the same delivery window as our couriers, both with Australia and Internationally.
4. The courier may ask for proof of identity from the person accepting the delivery.
5. We do not accept responsibility for orders that are incorrectly placed or delivery details that are incorrect at the time of ordering. If you discover either of the above are incorrect, you MUST notify us via email within 24hours of placing your order. We will endeavour to alter the order and/or incorrect details, however there are no guarantees if this is not done within 24hours.